Friday, September 09, 2011

Have an eventful life on me

Eve diving at Borneo Malaysia
Remember when you dared me to swim with the sharks?  Well, you didn't think I'd do that alone, did you? One of you gets to swim with me.

I've heard many of you say that you want my life. While you can't have it (I'm already using it), there's 2 FREE opportunities to experience a part of my life.  For those who want a less eventful choice than shark bait, there's another option up for grabs.
 
One lucky e-newsletter subscriber will enjoy a splendid, long lunch (or dinner) with me while another lucky (??) subscriber gets to plunge into the shark tank. And, it's all for free. Click here to find out how.

Eventful Woman's Facebook page.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go on, tell me what you think of this story.